All companies represented in Envirex Group are committed to provide a healthy and safe workplace for all people at each work location and to protect the environment in accordance with applicable laws and our HSE Policy.
Ixys - part of Envirex Group
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- Prevent accidents, injuries/work related ill-health
- Reduce our environmental impacts in such a way as to make a positive contribution to sustainable development and meet our Corporate Social Responsibility requirements
Envirex Group management is responsible for ensuring the implementation and maintenance of the highest standards of HSE within the business. This commitment is supported and monitored by the Envirex Group Board. All employees are responsible for ensuring their own health and safety and that of their colleagues and others affected by their work. We require and expect our employees and others on our sites to take an active role in delivering the aims and objectives of this policy. We will establish systems, procedures and practices that ensure we conduct our activities in such a way as to protect the HSE of clients, the public at large, of visitors and of contractors on company premises.
IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES WE WILL:
- Adopt HSE as a leading business priority and ensure it is integrated into our core business processes.
- Establish effective HSE management systems including clearly defined roles, responsibilities and organization.
- Identify, evaluate and mitigate/control HSE risks using best practice where appropriate.
- Develop, design, operate and maintain facilities, systems and processes that are safe, minimize risk to health, safety and the environment
- Develop, introduce and maintain systems and procedures, which will establish and deliver continuous improvement in HSE and verify compliance with Envirex Group standards through regular auditing.
- Set annual improvement objectives and targets and review these to ensure they are being met at Group, Region and business unit level.
- Establish systems for actively engaging and consulting with employees in the delivery of the aims and objectives of this policy.
- Ensure that employees are provided with sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to allow them to support and deliver our HSE expectations and objectives.
- Develop, monitor and regularly review HSE performance using indicators relevant to the business and regularly report the findings back to the Envirex Group Board.
- Provide audit, review and inspection of HSE systems, procedures and practices to ensure the continuing effectiveness of our HSE programs and systems.
- Ensure systems are in place to comply with all HSE regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
This policy will be reviewed annually and the key findings and proposed remedial actions reported to and endorsed by the Envirex Group Board.
Ixys has implemented a quality assurance system according to EN ISO 9001:2008. This system is a combined Quality assurance and HSE system.
Achilles JQS Certificated company reg.no: 997420918
Achilles ID: 28992
Ixys AS install, test and assemble hydraulic systems according to ISO 4413:2010