Pressure Sensor ESPS3000 – RS232 – 1/4” BSP
- High accuracy
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel
- Compact and robust design
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 2200Bar
- For temperatures up to 125°C.
- Submersible to 3000M seawater
- Service and user friendly
- 4-20mA or RS232 / CAN-Bus COMS
The compact subsea pressure transmitter ESPS 3000 is designed for use in almost all subsea applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions. Excellent vibration stability, robust construction,and a high degree of EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
Next to the delivery of stand-alone sensors, Ixys supplies full-fledged subsea monitoring / control systems, which include all related sub-systems: mechanics, hydraulics, software, electronics, controls, and more.