PCB CS DAQ
- Control System Expansion
- LED Indicators for Diagnostics
- Stackable with other CS PCBs for shared
power & CAN-bus
- PC/104 hole pattern
- High Resolution Analog Inputs
- Selectable 4-20mA/0-10V Inputs
- Digital Inputs, NPN/PNP
- Multiple communication options
- Auto-resettable fuse of 160mA
- Inbuilt logic for encoders, RPM sensors and flowmeters
The DAQ PCB is an expansion board for the control system range. It runs both stand-alone and stacked with a master PCB. The board can read 8 analog inputs and 8 digital inputs.
In addition, it has two counters that can be configured to count both up and down using two of the digital inputs in pair. The PC/104 stacking feature allows for swift mounting and keeps wiring to a minimum. Complete range of stackable expansion boards for various applications available.